With the exception of electronic books and subscriptions, you may return Eleven and Boom uitgevers Den Haag products within 14 days of receipt (right of withdrawal) without having to give a reason. Postage for returning products is at the customer's own expense. The withdrawal period lapses 14 days after the day:
- on which the article is in your possession;
- if there are several products in one order that are delivered separately, then after the day on which you received the last product.
Please use the online return form to help us process your return quickly.
If you are returning the products (this does not apply to digital products), please follow these steps:
- Fill in the online return form here.
- You will receive an e-mail with further explanation
Shipping costs for returns will not be refunded. Returns are sent at the risk of the buyer. This means that we are not liable for damaged or lost items being returned. Always ask for a tracking code at the post office and keep this code safe.
If you have already paid for the order, the amount paid will be refunded. If you have not yet paid, the payment obligation is cancelled. The full purchase amount, including any shipping costs for the initial delivery shipment, will be refunded as soon as possible and at the latest within 14 days from the moment you revoked the agreement. We will refund using the same means of payment you used to pay for the goods.
A return must meet the following criteria:
- You can return an item within 14 days. The period starts the day after receiving your order. If you have ordered several items at once, you can return them up to 14 days after receiving the last item;
- You can return the item directly within this period, but you can also notify us within the said period that you wish to revoke the agreement. You can do this by sending us our standard withdrawal form within the withdrawal period, but you are not obliged to do so. After you have notified a return in this way, you have another 14 days to return the products.
- The item must be returned in its original condition and in its original packaging if reasonably possible. If you return the item damaged, we will pass on the cost of this to you if the depreciation was caused by you assessing the product. We therefore advise you to keep the delivered accessories with your order;
- You are only liable for any depreciation of the goods resulting from the use of the goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exceptions to the right of withdrawal:
- Digital products cannot be cancelled or returned. When ordering a digital product, you waive your right of withdrawal.
- Items provided with a unique access code for an online product cannot be returned. When ordering a digital product you waive your right of withdrawal.